Shadow Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Hunters

Shadow Hunters

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Random Word 2
Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Falier Fair
Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm by Falier Fair

» Libitina
Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Malpractice The Necromancer
Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:34 am by Demon King Inuyasha

» Wondering Where You've been. (Christy and Azrael)
Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:35 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Cannon Character
Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:15 am by Demon King Inuyasha

» Story lines/Plots
Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:05 am by Sayvar

» Book Discussion Threads
Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:08 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» How the series ended
Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:59 am by Christabelle Whittle

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Lost *Open*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male
Number of posts : 677
Job/hobbies : Hunting werewolves
Humor : Killing just gives a purpose to life
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Lost *Open* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Azrael continued to walk, glancing from side to side. "You don't know where you are? You are in the demon forest. This is they territory and we are trespassing. Keep looking ahead, just don't look to your sides, for your sake don't." He quickened his pace further. He looked around them, seeing yellow, red and green glinting eyes in the shadows. 'Don't look princess, you shouldn't see this,' he thought, tightening his grip on her hand. With his spare hand he pulled his blade a little bit out, the silver glinting in the growing moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 2151
Job/hobbies : Does a princess have a job?
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:25 pm

"I know I'm in the demon forest, I was not trespassing when I entered." she looked to her side and grimaced at what she saw a look of fright on her face, but she kept quiet. She shuddered as her heart pounded from the fear of seeing such a gruesome sight.
Back to top Go down
http://thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:33 pm

"I told you not to look," he said. He growled loudly, a blood-curdling sound, which echoed through the forest. Several demons began to back away, although a few of the braver ones stayed. "If you aren't of their kind, then you are always trespassing."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:36 pm

"But I was supposed to come for some meeting, therefore how can it be considered trespassing." she said looking at him, "And if you don't want me to look you shouldn't have told me not to." she said shuddering as he growled.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:41 pm

Azrael sighed, "A meeting? Are the fae trying to keep peace between themselves and demons again? You know they will never agree." He drew his sword as a demon took a step out of the shadows, showing a skinless leg. His sword was long and silver, with symbols etched into its blade. The symbols glowed a bright orange. He growled again and it back away. Azrael looked ahead of them, "Hurry, we are near the edge."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:47 pm

"Yes, sort of a way to keep peace." she replied sighing, "We were supposed to re-evaluate the treaty from the last war." she jumped behind him screaming as the demon stepped out of the shadows. She looked at him and waited for him to start walking.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:02 pm

"Shhh! Don't show your fear. That's what drives them, makes them stronger." He held his finger up to her lips, then picked her up and placed her on his back. "Shut you eyes and hold on tight, we will not make it." He growled one more time, then ran at his full vampire pace to the edge of the forest. Once he was clear of it, he slowed and put Christabelle down.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:05 pm

She looked at him as he placed his finger on her lips and quieted down. She wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly as he placed her on his back and clentched her eyes shut pulling in her wings so they would not be injured in any way. She looked at him and let her wings out as he put her down.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:10 pm

Azrael smiled and stroked her cheek gently, "It is ok now, we are out of their forest. They shouldn't bother us out here. They don't like open spaces much." He sheathed his sword and looked back at the forest. Several pairs of eyes were looking back at him, but none of the demons made any move to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:12 pm

She smiled as he stroked her cheek leaning into his hand, her pearlescent wings once again appearing. She glanced back at the forest as well and immediately drove her face into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:33 pm

Azrael storked her hair gently and wrapped his arms around. "Shh it's ok. Don't worry, you are safe now." He rested his head on top of hers and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:35 pm

She looked up at him and sighed, "You're right I shouldn't have looked." she said feeling the coolness of his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:43 pm

Azrael smiled, "You should try to forget it. Those images could plague your sleep and dreams. But it is ok now, i won't leave." He entwinded his fingers in a strand of her hair and pulled her closer. He sighed, and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:45 pm

"The thought of my punishment for getting lost from my guard is enough to plague my sleep and dreams she replied leaning her head against his chest sighing.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Azrael frowned, "Will you be punsihed by them? It is not entirely your fault, punishing you seems hardly fair." He let go of her and placed a hand under her chin. He smiled and kissed her, "One as fair as you shouldn't be plagued by nightmares."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:06 pm

She kissed him back, "Oh yes because I should have stayed with them no matter the reason, when infact they lost me." She blushed looking at him through her brilliant blue orbs.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Azrael chuckled lightly, "Do you want to be returned to your guards?" He smiled and looked into her eyes, lost in her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:19 pm

She gazed into his eyes, "Not really." she replied, "I can't stand them, not to mention they're all lazy when it comes to my protection." She couldn't tear her eyes off of him.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Azrael laughed again, "Maybe you should replace them with someone who can do their job better. You are the princess, you should have a say in who you trust your life with." He stroked her warm cheek with his cool fingers. He sighed again, "You are so warm," he sai quietly, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:33 pm

"I should have a say, but I do not." she replied leaning her cheek into his cool hand. She blushed hearing what he had said, "Is that a bad thing?" she asked more so to herself than to him. "You're cold, but I like the cold." she said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:42 am

Azrael smiled, "No it isn't. Sometimes i just wonder what i was like when i was warm. I wish i could remember how i was, before i became this......mo-" he stopped himself before he could finish the word. As much as he loved her, he didn't want her to know his self-loathing.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:44 am

"You're not a monster." she said cupping his face in her hand, "You're anything but that."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:09 pm

Azrael avoided her eyes, "We always have a choice, but i didn't choose to be this. How can you say i am not a monster, when i have to kill to live?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 pm

She turned around and looked at the sky, "Because somethings must be sacrificed for the greater good." she said sighing, "Everyone kills something to live, animals, plants. Its the way the world goes I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:23 pm

Azrael laughed, darkly, "But I kill people. Humans, fairies, elves. I am feared by everything, even those demons." He sighed and looked up into her eyes, tears stinging at the edges of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost *Open*
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next